Partners:  Jim Kyle, Stuart Kyle, Jacqueline Kyle, Hazel Kyle, Leah Kyle

Kyle Insurance & Financial Services are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.   

Our FCA Register number is 303150.

You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s web site or by   contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768


62 St. Anne’s Crescent,

Glengormley, Newtownabbey,

Co. Antrim,  BT36 5JZ.



028 90 836676

Telephone Insurance:


028 90 801982

Telephone Financial:

Visit our facebook page

028 90 836676


028 90 801982

Home Team Personal Insurance Commercial Insurance Financial Services Mortgage Contact

Landlords Insurance

Let Property insurance - often referred to as Landlords insurance - is Buildings and Contents insurance designed specifically for Landlords renting out property.

Apart from the usual covers (Fire, Flood etc.) it provides additional protection against loss or rental income in the case that the property is uninhabitable.

If a property is being rented out then this type of insurance is essential as standard Buildings & Contents policies become invalid.